Monday, June 6, 2011

$.10 Pony Rides

I attempted Hip Hop class at the gym last week and failed.  I have spent the last week in intensive therapy to get me over the deep depression I was in once I realized (again) that I had no rhythm and I will never get a call from Beyonce  to be one of her backup dancers.  I wasn't sure of the look on the instructor's face whether it meant he was embarrassed for me or if he was ready to punch me in the face.  Not only do I have no rhythm and can't dance, in class I make fun of the people who think that they do.  I'm sorry but I don't care if you are 50 and still trying to rock the leotard and think you have the skillz of a young Michael Jackson.  And you are white....... You can't dance.
So for all of you who unfortunately missed my big debut, I'm sure I will get a chance to embarrass myself soon and hopefully someday I will be famous enough to make it on Youtube.  Now I am sure all of you are wondering what the next big experience I will be taking on, brace yourselves.  I'm going White Water Rafting this weekend. That's right, the muffintop in a wet suit.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment